Friday, October 7, 2011

i am a collector right now :)


Long time ago I started collecting small mini cooper models, right now I have about 40 of them. When I started falling in love with photography, I then started collecting cameras. after a while, I had a lot in my collection, but later I figured out that I would only keep those which I use; so in the end I sold mostly all of them.

Two weeks ago I received packages from USA with nice tiny types and one small cased ambrotype.

I am totally impressed with the quality of these pictures , each of them is a small masterpiece. I especially like the ones of people in cars and of small children.

I wonder how they were staying still during the exposure.  

I am very happy with my purchases and looking forward to grow my vintage pictures collection.



1 comment: